The Bucket List
A bucket shouldn't be full of impulsive stuff that we pick up as we go along through life. It shouldn't be filled with stuff that others talk and dream about unless it genuinely resonates with your dreams. Chasing others dreams would be similar to having a hole in your bucket.
The most gratifying things to go into the bucket for most of us are those that are part of a larger context. For instance, visiting the Great Wall of China would more than likely be a more meaningful experience. Acquiring that larger context or framework is something that can and should take careful and thoughtful consideration. It often takes hard thought and hard work to develop.
Here are our suggestions for creating and managing your Bucket List:
1. Make sure you get satisfaction and joy from your day-to-day stuff.
2. Do not buy into your ideas and turn them into goals immediately. Mull them over. If you weigh them carefully, you will probably find you are able to improve, substitute or cancel them while heightening your total life experience.
3. Make a plan and enjoy the process. Planning isn't optional. It's a generally accepted as being a requirement by most of the experts in the field of setting and achieving goals.
4. Discover ways to make each goal more meaningful. Include dimensions of quality within the items on your list. If you involve like-minded individuals in group activities, you will probably get
much more from the experience than if you do not. For solitary pursuits, take steps to ensure you get the most from the experience.
5. Ensure your goals are consistent with who you are. Or reshape them to suit your style and preferences. For example, introverts and extroverts alike can enjoy a certain travel destination like say the Eiffel Tower, yet experience it quite differently.
Table Of Contents
Forward Chapter 1: What Do You Want?
Chapter 2: Make Plans
Chapter 3: Do You Have the Potential?
Chapter 4: Look Within
Chapter 5: How to Overcome Your Fears
Chapter 6: Creative Visualization
Chapter 7: Stop Wasting Time
Chapter 7: Keep The End In Mind
Master Resell Rights License
[YES] Can sell and keep 100% of the sales
[YES] Can edit the sales letter and graphics
[YES] Can be bundled into another paid package and sell at a higher price
[YES] Can be used as a bonus to another product you are selling
[YES] Can be added into a membership site
[YES] Can pass on the Resell Rights privilege to your customers
[YES] Can pass on the Master Resell Rights privilege to your customers
[YES] Can be given away for free
[NO] Contents of the product can be edited, modified or altered
[NO] CANNOT be sold with private label rights
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special,incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product This product is provided "as is" and without warranties.